Tuesday, August 18, 2020

Episode #4: Coach's Cast Restart Button

<<<

Today I hit restart on my podcast.  I am going to work on it more. I like it and it's very helpful to me.  If you like it great. if you don't well this used to be a free country, so I won't make you listen.

This is the blog for the show.  What I'll put here is links, show notes, videos or another things that I think supplement the show.  Each episode will be accompanied by a blog post.  

>>>

8/18/2020 - Episode 4 of season 1. Restart Episode

Today's episode was meant as an appeal to my friends that listen to give me a second chance. I explained that I quit episodes after only 3 because of some anger, depression and some negative thoughts about the whole idea of podcasts.  I hope that I didn't burn too many bridges. I would like to say I'm sorry for givng up so easy and not having my original mission mind: Help people be better parents by using youth or HS sports as a metaphor for life.  

I told a story about a boy who's dad was super excited for him to be a great player and it turned out he wasn't. I also told a quick story about a lady who's son was on our team who was basically homeless and how this made the player worry so much about everything.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Episode #6: Challenging kids - "Reach for the stars"

Intro/Monologue - Killers - Somebody told me      Welcome to the show - Today we are talking about challenges we get in life.  We have many ...